Restaurant & Bar
Australian Pacific Hotels (Brisbane) Pty Ltd T/A Quality Hotel Ambassador Perth "Hotel"
Collection and Use of Personal Information
• The Hotel will only collect personal information when you make a reservation, register as a member or when you participate in any promotions or competitions run by the Hotel from time to time.
• When you make a reservation or register as a member with the Hotel we ask you for your name and company name, if applicable, address, email, phone, fax, credit card number, cardholder's name and card expiry date. In respect to reservations, the Hotel will contact you by email or otherwise confirming your reservation based on the availability of our rooms and for the authentication of your credit card.
• If you do not provide us with all personal information we request, we will not be able to accept your reservation or membership.
• For membership only, we will use your personal information to contact you regarding our promotions and for marketing purposes. If you do not wish us to do so, you may opt out by sending the Hotel an e-mail which contains the details of your original e-mail address and by placing the words "unsubscribe" in the subject section of the email message.
Disclosure and Information Sharing
Quality Hotel Ambassador Perth will not sell your personal information to any third party.
The Hotel will only disclose your personal information where:
• we have your consent to share the personal information;
• we are required by law to do so;
• we deem it necessary to provide you with services you have requested;
• our Terms and Conditions state we will;
• we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to an individual's life, health or safety or a serious threat to public health or safety; or
• we have reason to suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in and the use or disclosure of your personal information is a necessary part of any investigation of the matter or in reporting our concerns to relevant persons or authorities.
Cookies are used on the website.
Changing Your Personal Information
For membership only, should you wish to change the personal information provided by you at registration, you can do so by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. We would ask that you promptly update your information if it changes.
In order to protect the personal information we hold from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure, we use industry standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of that information.
If we no longer need your personal information or if you request us to disregard your personal information, we will delete and destroy all your personal information from our Website database, unless any charges for accommodation provided by the Hotel are owing. In this case your personal information will be kept on file until payment is made in full by you.
The Website may be linked to other websites. The Hotel has no control over the linked websites and is not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites.
• Given the purpose of the Website it is not practical to deal with you anonymously.
• We will not collect sensitive information about you without your prior consent.
• Children are not eligible to use our services unless in conjunction with parents or guardians.